Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS - CONDITIONS & Booking PROCEDURES.
Check in: embarkation date at 17.00 pm. (local time)
Check out: disembarkation date at 09.00am.(local time)
The yacht should be returned to base a day before the end of the above mentioned period, at 17.00pm the latest.
Charter FEES Included at the Charter fees: The Yacht use and it’s equipment-full inventory and extras as specified for individual yachts, yacht’s base mooring fees, yacht’s marine insurance, Bed linen-towels (1 set/person/week),blankets, Cooking gas, taxes & VAT.
Not included at the Charter fees: Fuel & fresh water consumption (when not included), Port fees in the ports except from embarkationdisembarkatio , Food and drinks, Safety net, Canal dues, Foreign water taxes, Transfers,End cleaning
- Charter fee: includes charter price and extras, if any, (i.e. skipper, hostess, etc.).
A. A down payment of 50% of the charter fee is required upon charter contracts signing (will be prepared and as soon as you confirm your reservation)
B. Balance payment of 50% of the charter fee is required 40 days prior to charter embarkation. Above payments can be made via bank wire transfer.Should you book last minute kindly be aware that the whole amount of the charter feeis required upon reservation!
- Security Deposit (refundable), when applicable: The said refundable SecurityDeposit will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise. Payable at the base upon embarkation in cash or by credit card (Visa andMasterCard only). The amount of the security deposit varies from Euro 1300 up to Euro 3500.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa & Master Card (refundable security deposit only)
- In case our offer proposal is at your interest for your sailing holidays, please contact us. We will be glad to send you any additional information and hold an option on the yacht (without any obligation from you), for a period of 7 days pending your final conclusion for the booking.
- With your confirmation (by option’s expire date), we, Minas Yachting, will confirm to you the final booking and duly signed charter contract will be mailed to you. The Charter party contract is approved by the relevant Ministry of Merchant
Marine, protects your interests under Greek law and it is a legal requirement for all yachtcharters in Greece.
- Your reservation is secured when down payment is settled. You will be asked to return to us the Charter party signed together with a charter down payment, should be settled within 15 days.
- The charter balance Payment should be settled 40 days before the charter embarkation.
You may also order following services & extras: Skipper: Euro 190 per day, plus food provision (*skipper is obligated) Hostess: Euro 170 per day plus food provision (taking care of deck works, breakfast and a light lunch daily) Cook: Euro 200 per day plus food provision (taking care of deck works, breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Transfers: From airport to marina and v.v (rates up on request)
***All extras must be paid in cash upon embarkation.
All boats are insured against: -Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery, and equipment-Damage liability third party and passenger’s yacht any one accident. Sea pollution liability-A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yachts value.
The new Covid-19 policy regarding the cancellation of the bookings is:
Only in the case of closed borders or lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we can issue a voucher for the charter fee. The charter fee must be fully paid in order to issue the voucher. The voucher will be valid for 18 months in order to reschedule.
Standard cancellation policy
1. When cancellation is announced 1 to 45 days prior to departure, 100% of the total charter fee is due.
2. When cancellation is announced 46 to 90 days prior to departure, 30% of the total charter fee is due.
3. When cancellation is announced 91 days or more prior to departure, 300 euro will be retained.
In any of the above cases, we guarantee that the total charter fee of a cancelled charter will be returned to our client (except of an administration fee of 300 Euro), in case a new charter comes up for the same boat, for this period, under the same conditions.
Bareboat Sail-yacht charter in Greece requires two experienced crew members. The first one (skipper) should have an appropriate sailing certificate, or demonstrate sailing club membership. The second one (co-skipper) should have sailing experience. Official declarations stating the skipper’s competence and the co-skipper’s experience may be also required if the harbor authority considers this necessary. If no such certificates are issued in your home country, you will be required to present a reference from a yacht club verifying your ability to sail. You may also submit a sailing resume that will enable us to assess your ability to sail in safety. Yacht owner reserves the right to ask charterers to hire a professional skipper if their sailing skills are not judged sufficient. For bareboat Motor-yachts, both qualified crew members (skipper and co-skipper) must present a license for motor yachts. In this case declaration forms are not acceptable. Night sailing for charter boats is forbitten. Only till the sunset. Remaining at your disposal for any additional help and information.
Do not hesitate to contact us.